Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

day 352 - solstice (take 2)

Oops, it appears I accidentally deleted the first post...here's to hoping I can rewrite enough to carry my point again.

Today is solstice, so I am having my own personal celebration. No deities, no ceremony, just reflecting on light & dark, makng a hearty winter meal with candles all around as I'm sure apartment management would frown upon a bonfire on the back lot.

Very significant for me this year, as I feel like I am emerging from a dark period in my life. Heading into this new year, I'm more hopeful, balanced and open than I have been in a lng time. I would not exchange that dark phase though, for I am much stronger now and uderstand my self more.

It's only been about  month since I feel so re-centered, but I'm enjoying the newfound peace.

1 comment: