Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Day 382 - Trusting vs being open

Haven't gotten off to the roaring start I wanted, been very distracted by potential relationship on horizon. Complicated one at that, because duh it's me and simple doesn't seem to suit me.

I find it interesting, the difference between being an open person and a trusting person. I'm pretty open - writing this while I personally know only a handful of people who read this. Ask me s question, generally you will receive an honest, perhaps mildly inappropriate, answer.

Trusting however is an entirely different matter. After some betrayals, it takes a lot for me to trust. Patience, time and understanding that I'm not going to just let anyone in.

I've not decided if my mistrust would play out well as a survivor...

1 comment:

  1. I think that being a survivor and having a fair amount of mistrust go hand in hand. You know what the zombies want. The unknown is what the group you may stumble on wants. It may be to welcome you, and add your skills to theirs, or to take your stuff and leave you. Or worse.

    ReplyDelete