Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Day 309 - Girlie thaang

As much as I don't like to concede, there are definitely things in life assigned to masculine or feminine that I agree with. Mani/pedi = girls; in depth knowledge and ownership of tools = boys. Not saying those things don't cross over gender lines.

Lately, for many reasons, I've been feeling very tomboy based on my music, decent tool collection for a girl in an apartment (ok, the crow bar and saw were my dad's purchases but I know how to use them), construction knowledge, and guys I've run into.

I'm feeling like I have too many points in the 'man' category right now, especially with this little quest of mine. Quick...I need to tap into my background and decorate some shit! Or paint my nails..or something..i don't even know!! Ahhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment